Michael Wiechmann graduated in law at the University of Cologne with a focus on civil law and civil procedure law. His practice as a prosecutor in the Cologne district attorney’s office encompassed criminal law and criminal procedure law. He also served as in-house counsel to HCA Health Care Advisers GmbH – advising on labor and employment law, drafting contracts, corporate law, and medical law – and later pursued further studies specializing in labor and employment law.
Mr. Wiechmann’s practice focuses on labor and employment law, banking law, and litigation.
- 2000 - 2006 Study of Law at the University of Cologne
Focus on: Civil Law and Civil Procedure Law
- 2006 Legal Traineeship at the District Court of Aachen
Department of Public Prosecution Aachen
German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer
Law firm, Aachen
- 2008 - 2010 Prosecutor at the Department of Public Prosecution Cologne, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure Law
- 2010 - 2012 Corporate Counsel of the HCA Health Care Advisers GmbH, Labour Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Health Care Law
- Admitted to the German bar
- 2014 - 2015 Certified lawyer’s course for Labour Law specialists